Le 29/10/2013 11:50, Marcus Schäfer a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>>> if you can tell me which kernels we support for 13.1 on arm and
>>> what names and image types we will use I can fix this
>> Now, most images are zImage.
>> We may still have also uImage for some boards.
> ok, I will run a test build. I saw for e.g the panda board
> we use the unified 'kernel-default' and no longer 'kernel-omap2plus'

Yes, the aim is to have all (or at least most) boards using kernel-default.

> I guess this applies to some boards. So with 13.1 do we still
> have special kernel packages ? I still see
>
>    kernel-raspberrypi

Yes, raspberrypi is not yet fully upstream.

>    kernel-chromebook

I think Chromebook upstream support is still in an early stage. So, yes, we are
using a custom kernel.

>    kernel-efikamx

efikamx needs  a patch on top of kernel-default since it have been dropped from
upstream kernel.

>    kernel-exynos

This one is used for Arndaleboard. Not sure what is upstream support. Alex, any
idea?

>    kernel-cubox

I think upstream kernel has no video output support for Cubox. (A little bit
annoying for a board designed to be a media center. ;) )

> more ?

I would say sunxi kernel for cubieboards and maybe also ArmstoneA8 and Tegra.
(In devel:ARM:*:Contrib:* repos).

Guillaume