El 2013-12-11 04:18, Bamvor Zhang escribió:

Hi!
2013/12/11 Axel Theilmann <a...@nomaden.org>

i can try if the jeos-beagle image works on there.

> Maybe the new CubieBoard has everything you need too, but I don't have any experience with those:
>
> - http://cubieboard.org/2013/10/30/cubieboard3-cubietruck-is-all-ready/

the cubietruck is a nice board, but not very well supported yet (at all)
since its pretty new.

they're pretty affordable, but the allwinner SoC that all the cubie boards are based on needs a special kernel (linux-sunxi, based on linux 3.4). some initial support for allwinner is in 3.12 mainline linux, but not much works yet (no permanent storage, no graphics, no usb...basicaly you can boot to
initrd and thats it..).

the gmac is worked in my a20 stb with the lastest linux kernel. there are progresses about usb, sata and mmc in upstream kernel recently. i would expect
it will be available soon. considering it support xen/kvm. it is
suitable for running
a server on ck.

BTW, i am working on building opensuse image for it.

bamvor

I'm too building an opensuse image for the cubieboard2. Although i'm almost there, it doesn't boot because it seems to be a problem with the boot script. If you want to take a look, I'm building it here: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:ocurero:arm

Oscar
--
Cheers