Hi,

> > I copied your latest kiwi to devel:ARM:13.1:Contrib:RaspberryPi but the
> > resulting JeOS image still does not boot... :(
>
> 5.06.14 works fine for me, with regards to booting the kernel
> it doesn't get that far because if the missing initrd suppoer in the
> raspberry kernel though
>
> Do you have a build log ?

I guess you did not have adapted to the berryboot loader in the XML
I'm sorry I'm still not finished thus I did not blog or document the
change. The way we build raspberry images in the buildservice is imho
pretty weird. So in the default kiwi JeOS I use this:

 <type image="oem"
    filesystem="ext4"
    boot="oemboot/suse-13.1"
    bootloader="berryboot"
    fsmountoptions="noatime,nobarrier"
    bootfilesystem="fat32"
    kernelcmdline="dwc_otg.lpm_enable=0 console=ttyAMA0,115200
kgdboc=ttyAMA0,115200 console=tty1 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootfstype=ext4
rootflags=commit=120,data=writeback rootwait rw"
    editbootconfig="berryboot-image-setup"

berryboot-image-setup

---snip---
#!/bin/bash

set -x
#==========================================
# Set variables
#------------------------------------------
bootfs=$1
file=boot/config.txt

#==========================================
# disable overscan in config.txt
echo 'disable_overscan=1' >> $file
---snap---

and I don't need more, removed the editbootinstall hacks

Regards,
Marcus
--
 Public Key available
 gpg --keyserver gpg-keyserver.de --recv-keys 0xCCE3C6A2