Op dinsdag 4 februari 2014 14:35:06 schreef Freek de Kruijf:
> Op dinsdag 4 februari 2014 13:49:18 schreef Andreas Schwab:
> > Freek de Kruijf <fr...@opensuse.org> writes:
> > > Please give me some hints, how to proceed and where and what to branch.
> >
> > Once you have branched it you can additional architectures to the
> > project configuration in your branch.
>
> I want to build clamav for openSUSE 13.1, so should I branch openSUSE 13.1 /
> clamav? However there is no openSUSE:13.1:Update repository for armv6l to
> which I assume the result should be committed.
>
> This is because I am using the newest RaspberryPi image in a test Raspberry
> PI, which only has the openSUSE 13.1 oss repository. I could not find any
> additional repository.

I played around on the OBS website branching security:clamav, but this one did
not have a possibility to add the armv6l architecture. At least I could not
find that possibility. I could find setting a repository to include armv6l,
but I could not find a way to branch clamav into that repository. So I need
some help to continue.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE