Per Jessen wrote:

>> You should enable the right options in your kernel I guess. ;)
>> Probably in USB and in Input devices.
>
> Yep, I've been working on that all day.
>
>> You may also try our kernel-default which should support Rockchip
>> SoC.
>
> I think I looked at it yesterday, but I didn't see any option for
> Rockchip.  Instead I went with an older source package,
>
> https://github.com/Galland/Linux3188.git

Success!  I've got openSUSE 12.3 with a working xfce desktop now. I
don't have wifi nor ethernet, and sofar I haven't been able to hook up
an external harddrive.  YaST looked quite different, is this something
I ought to report?
I'm very new to ARM, is there anything like an lspci to tell me what
hardware I have?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (3.9°C)