Andreas Färber <afaer...@suse.de> writes:

> My point here was that in order to build "real" JeOS images (which
> didn't build last time I checked) Alex linked Kernel:HEAD kernel-source
> into Contrib:RaspberryPi:upstream, because unfortunately that otherwise
> inherits kernel-source from Contrib:RaspberryPi, which is the downstream
> kernel.

If you just need a particular package from another project you could add
the project to the repository path or use an aggregate to import the
package, instead of building another copy of it.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, sch...@suse.de
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE  1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7