I downloaded the factory xfce image.  It freezes on the Rpi RevB I have.  The
build I used is from Oct 21.  Anyone have known issues with it?

David Byte
Sr. Technology Strategist, OEM
SUSE
db...@suse.com
(P)918.528.4422
www.suse.com
https://www.suse.com/partners/integrated-systems/

>>> David Byte <db...@suse.com> 10/23/2014 7:41 AM >>>
I am running the 13.1 image.  Thought I had grabbed factory, but I lied..
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/ARM:/13.1:/Contrib:/RaspberryPi/images/

that's what I get for not paying close enough attention to the repo names..