Op zaterdag 22 november 2014 18:59:47 schreef Andreas Färber:
> Hi,

I made a mistake in copying the image to the SD card, so I booted an old
image. Sorry about that.

However after that, I copied the image in the right way and and found that the
SD card now contains a GPT formatted image with a FAT partition, a small ext3
/boot partition and the ext4 system / partition.

After starting gparted it advised to move the backup GPT table to the end of
the device, which I did.

With gparted I enlarged the system partition, added a swap partition and after
that removed the empty file /var/lib/YaST2/reconfig_system .

However after booting the system headless, the network did not appear.

I documented this on the wiki.

Please help me to get it running.

--
fr.gr.