On 10/02/15 10:18, Edgar Dombrowski wrote:
Hi, Raspberry Friends and Supporters.

I finally got the Build-Version36.2 installed with the help of the
HCL-homepage.

However I find some problems, which I will notify to you for any
assistance,
Problems will be detailed in separate mailings.

Question 1: I would like to use the graphic mode by starting "startx"
using an HDMI-Monitor.

     However the answer is: startx not found.
     How can I solve the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Edgar

I'm afraid that I can't help you yet, as I am not able to boot this version at all (see my thread "Latest Raspi JeOS image"). You say you got it installed "with the help of the HCL-homepage" - please can you give me any clues what specifically you had to do?

My Pi boots Raspian, Noobs etc. with no problems, and has booted older opensuse images too, just not this version 36.2.

Finally, my checksum for the raw.xz file is f61450a3eb30ff5419463d153271fe0c - does this match yours?

If I can get it to boot maybe we can attack the startx issue together...
--
Best regards
Richard