Hi,

Le 17/02/2015 08:39, Andrew Wafaa a écrit :
On 16 February 2015 at 20:34, Alexander Graf <ag...@suse.de> wrote:

On 16.02.15 18:12, Andrew Wafaa wrote:
On 16 February 2015 at 17:09, Andrew Wafaa <awa...@opensuse.org> wrote:
On 16 February 2015 at 16:57, Andreas Schwab <sch...@suse.de> wrote:
Andrew Wafaa <awa...@opensuse.org> writes:

Does anyone know if we havea package for UIM -  User Mode Init Manager
for TI shared transport? I've looked on OBS and can't see one, but I
may be missing something. This is needed for the Hikey from 96Boards.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries/openSUSE:Factory:ARM/uim?repository=standard

Well that's slightly embarrassing, thanks Andreas.
Actually looking at it, that's not the correct package. I'm looking
for something that contains https://github.com/96boards/uim. I wasn't
sure if any of the TI based boards needed it.
Looking at the code I fail to see what it's really needed for.
Configuring custom baud rates on UART? That's stuff that really belongs
into the kernel.

Well it's a user space daemon to load firmware and control TI chips,
in current case it enables bluetooth. I also think it'll be needed for
WiFi but not sure. How do the TI boards handle BT/WiFi? It's the same
chip I believe that's used in Beagle and Panda.

Beagle has no wifi/BT. Panda has one combo chip but it does not work (at least
on my (original) panda, I read that some guys use it on panda ES with no
problem).

Guillaume