Dirk Müller schrieb:
just for openQA but also for OBS. The image in openQA is just the
NET iso that installs from a static ftp repo from two weeks ago. The
ftp tree wasn't published since then as it never finished building.
Factory is moving too fast, aarch64 can't catch up.

We're building with native hardware since ~ 12 hours on Factory after
some hickups (and still sorting out the fallout of that). So that
problem should be solved hopefully. The tree is about to be ready to
be published (if only the OBS scheduler would actually notice it).
Maybe its the "watching a pot with water never boilds" phenomenon but
whenever I check it, there are 10-20 min pauses where the OBS
scheduler just does nothing at all, including not noticing that it
could publish the tree.

According to coolo the publisher could benefit from some performance
improvements. Looks like it's rather inefficient when faced with
large trees. He suggested that limiting the packages in the ftp tree
instead of creating an actual dvd tree could help too.

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel