Am 06.05.2015 um 14:59 schrieb Andreas Schwab:
> Dirk Müller <d...@dmllr.de> writes:
>
>> Its unfortunately not immediately noticeable that qemu-linux-user is
>> broken, since packages never end up in the "failed" state (this was a
>> thinko from our discussion yesterday), since the build service thinks
>> its a bad worker and restarts the job on a different host, only to
>> fail there the same way. It is only noticed then by an admin seeing
>
> You don't need to be admin to notice the problem.

I just verified, and on my local system using qemu-linux-user from
Virtualization I am able to run qemu-x86_64 /bin/ls just fine. So it
does not seem to be a general qemu-linux-user problem.

Andreas

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)