Hi,

as you might know, Factory is currently in preparation of
transitioning to use GCC 5.0.x as the system compiler. There are
several oddities to sort out with that, and I would expect additional
issues for our ARM architectures in the form of miscompiles and ICE's.

To find those issues before they happen, I've created a Staging
project of Factory which builds against GCC 5:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/openSUSE:Factory:ARM:Staging:A

its not the full factory tree, but the "DVD" ring (e.g. more or less
what openqa tests) so we should be able to not only see build failures
specific for aarch64  but also are maybe able to run openqa against it
to verify that things are working smoothly.

You're welcome to help and debug / fix issues there.

Thanks,
Dirk