Hi,

> Marcus, should not we look for /mnt/kiwi-hooks/setupUBoot.sh since at this
> moment, partition is mounted on /mnt ?

no hook scripts are embedded into the initrd, and if not actively removed (e.g
via config.sh) they are also available in the later system for reference.
Most people use an init/systemd script to remove them on first boot though
because they are not really needed at that stage anymore

Regards,
Marcus
--
 Public Key available via: https://keybase.io