Earlier a second boot of a system generated with this build for Raspberry Pi
1B did not work. Now I have a system that works and can be booted again.

However trying to start a module with yast (ncurses), I tried network,
software repositories and software all end in the following error message:

/sbin/yast: line 426: 19947 Segmentation fault         $ybindir/y2base $module
"$@" "$SELECTED_GUI" $Y2_GEOMETRY $Y2UI_ARGS

However 19947 in the above message differs with the type of module called and
with the locale used.

The repository still does not contain the ruby 2.2 modules for libstorage. I
build these modules, which went OK. I noticed gcc5 was used.

I will continue with this build to configure the applications I use.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf