Op zondag 13 september 2015 09:15:39 schreef Edgar Dombrowski:
> Hi, Raspberry Pi-Friends.
>
> I am lost.
> Following the different advices in this forum, I have downoaded the
> different xz-files as listend in the Repos for the OS13,2-
> arm-v6i- and the arm-v7l-versions for installation into the Raspbi B+
> and 2B.
> But it always failed when booting.
>
> What can I do? The Mikro-CD-cards are ok as success when loading varios
> Debian-Squeeze.

AFAIK the oS13.2 image for RPi2 does not exists. There is an image with armv7l
in its name but that should be armv6l for RPi1.

The existing image for RPi1 with Build32.1 works. You need to remove
/var/lib/YaST2/reconfig_system on the SD card if you want to use the system
headless. The problem with this version is that there is no update repository.
A referral to such a location exists in the image, but does not exist. In my
view this makes 13.2 unusable for any RPi.

The only option AFAIK for openSUSE on RPi1 and RPi2 is Tumbleweed. Until now
the image for RPi2, both the standard as the Staging version work. Because it
is a rolling release the repository is regularly updated to the newest
versions of the software. In contrary to the x86 and x86_64 versions this
software is not tested in the QA system. So you need to be careful when
updating the system
The versions of the images for RPi1 are often in a bad state. The standard
version does not boot the openSUSE system until now.
The upstream version from the beginning of August Build330.10, works and you
can update that version with the newest software from the repository, but the
available image does not work. AFAIK, the working image is not available on
download.opensuse.org. It is 188 MB. In private communication we can discuss
how you can get a copy.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE