05.01.2016 14:53, Alexander Graf пишет:

>> Am 05.01.2016 um 12:07 schrieb Michal Hrusecky <mic...@hrusecky.net>:
>>
>> Andreas Färber -  9:50  5.01.16 wrote:
>>> Hi Michal,

>>> Apparently you didn't search the list archives:
>>> http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-arm/2015-11/msg00011.html
>>
>> Yep, I was searching in OBS, didn't expected answer this bad.
>
> FWIW there is no 32bit Leap anywhere - not on x86, not on ppc and not on ARM.
>

>>> A workaround for the Arndale boards has been identified by Bernhard and
>>> Dirk during Hackweek, but I'm not sure whether it's deployed yet.
>>
>> Ok, will try to read up what was the issue.

>>> If you want to help, set up a private OBS instance somewhere and start
>>> building Leap and fixing any failures. Chances are that if you use
>>> qemu-linux-user on x86, like Factory's armv6hl, you'll be able to build
>>> packages but won't be able to build any images beyond the rootfs.
>>
>> Hmmm, in general not enough resources to effectively fork whole OBS in
>> long term, don't have powerful enough computer that I can spare for a
>> long time.
>>
>> So you are saying that currently there is no effort to support armv7l on
>> Leap, just somehow building Factory. And if I will try to do it in main
>> OBS, it will just cog up and there will be neither Leap nor Tumbleweed
>> as we lack build power. And the workers cannot be distributed outside of
>> NUE datacenter, so I can't contribute my spare CPU cycles. Am I correct?
>
> I'm fairly sure if someone else takes care of the "keeping Leap working"
> bits, we can solve the build power issues. Would you commit to be the contact
> point for it?

Just my 2c. For some reason Leap 42.1 kernel has armv7hl config.
I suppose we need to start from checking if it still builds and boots
using Tumbleweed packages. Second issue is bootloader which still
doesn't support multiple kernel. So, I think maybe better to focus on
having armv7hl for Leap 42.2.