On Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016 00:47:47 CEST Stefan Bruens wrote:
> On Freitag, 8. Juli 2016 12:05:33 CEST Alexander Graf wrote:
> > On 08.07.16 12:02, Peter Czanik wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > After quite a bit of delay, my Pine64 is here. The boards boots with the
> > > Android image, so I wanted to give openSUSE a try. I downloaded the
> > > image from
> > > http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/ARM:/Factory:/Contrib:/
> > > Pi
> > > ne64:/Downstream/images/openSUSE-Tumbleweed-ARM-JeOS-pine64.aarch64.raw.
> > > xz
> > > as this one is supposed to have graphics, but after about 15 minutes the
> > > screen is still blank. Is it normal? Did anyone test the image recently?
> >
> > IIRC I added console=ttyAMA0 to the default kernel command line. You do
> > see grub2 coming up?
> >
> > Alex

Just switched power supplies, no I get:

Booting `openSUSE-Tumbleweed-ARM-JeOS-pine64'

EFI stub: Booting Linux Kernel...

EFI stub: UEFI Secure Boot is enabled.

[    0.000000] script buffer is NULL!

[   27.735603] axp81x_board_init: axp regl_devs num = 23

[   27.988108] Warning: can not find np for pmu1.

[   27.988441] add_sys_pwr_dm: get ldo name  for id: vcc-lpddr failed

[   27.988718] Warning: can not find np for dynamic_standby_para.

[   32.063459] hci: ERR: sunxi_ehci is null

[   32.063470] hci: ERR: sunxi_ohci is null

[   32.063504] hci: ERR: sunxi_ehci is null

[   32.063515] hci: ERR: sunxi_ohci is null

[   34.186102] Failed to alloc md5

[   34.484571] get() with no identifier

[   34.488470] get() with no identifier

[   34.492365] get() with no identifier

[   34.560263] Call trace:

[   34.562972] plugout_end:switch:0

[   34.583294] sunxi-mmc 1c0f000.sdmmc: smc 0 p0 err, cmd 52, RTO !!

[   34.590853] sunxi-mmc 1c0f000.sdmmc: smc 0 p0 err, cmd 52, RTO !!

[   34.602220] sunxi-mmc 1c0f000.sdmmc: smc 0 p0 err, cmd 5, RTO !!

[   34.612782] sunxi-mmc 1c0f000.sdmmc: smc 0 p0 err, cmd 5, RTO !!

[   34.620154] sunxi-mmc 1c0f000.sdmmc: smc 0 p0 err, cmd 5, RTO !!

[   34.627519] sunxi-mmc 1c0f000.sdmmc: smc 0 p0 err, cmd 5, RTO !!

[   34.713047] sunxi-mmc 1c10000.sdmmc: smc 1 p1 err, cmd 52, RE !!

[   34.719938] sunxi-mmc 1c10000.sdmmc: smc 1 p1 err, cmd 52, RE !!

[   34.730274] sunxi-mmc 1c10000.sdmmc: smc 1 p1 err, cmd 8, RE !!

[   34.737065] sunxi-mmc 1c10000.sdmmc: smc 1 p1 err, cmd 5, RE !!

[   34.743879] sunxi-mmc 1c10000.sdmmc: smc 1 p1 err, cmd 5, RE !!

[   34.750633] sunxi-mmc 1c10000.sdmmc: smc 1 p1 err, cmd 5, RE !!

[   34.757368] sunxi-mmc 1c10000.sdmmc: smc 1 p1 err, cmd 5, RE !!

[   34.764119] sunxi-mmc 1c10000.sdmmc: smc 1 p1 err, cmd 55, RE !!

[   34.770965] sunxi-mmc 1c10000.sdmmc: smc 1 p1 err, cmd 55, RE !!

[   34.777793] sunxi-mmc 1c10000.sdmmc: smc 1 p1 err, cmd 55, RE !!

[   34.784634] sunxi-mmc 1c10000.sdmmc: smc 1 p1 err, cmd 55, RE !!

[   34.791568] sunxi-mmc 1c10000.sdmmc: smc 1 p1 err, cmd 1, RE !!

[   34.900927] systemd[1]: Failed to start Load Kernel Modules.

[FAILED] Failed to start Load Kernel Modules.
See 'systemctl status systemd-modules-load.service' for details.
         Starting Apply Kernel Variables...
         Starting Create Static Device Nodes in /dev...
[  OK  ] Started Apply Kernel Variables.
[  OK  ] Started Create Static Device Nodes in /dev.
[  OK  ] Started Journal Service.
[  OK  ] Started dracut cmdline hook.
         Starting udev Kernel Device Manager...
[  OK  ] Started udev Kernel Device Manager.
         Starting udev Coldplug all Devices...
         Mounting Configuration File System...
[  OK  ] Mounted Configuration File System.
[  OK  ] Started udev Coldplug all Devices.
[  OK  ] Reached target Remote File Systems (Pre).
[  OK  ] Reached target Remote File Systems.
[ TIME ] Timed out waiting for device dev-di...L64G_0x70c31c5f
\x2dpart3.device.
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for Resume from h...y-id/mmc-SL64G_0x70c31c5f-
part3.
[  OK  ] Reached target Local File Systems (Pre).
[  OK  ] Reached target Local File Systems.
[  OK  ] Reached target System Initialization.
[  OK  ] Reached target Basic System.
[**    ] A start job is running for dev-disk...rt2.device (1min 48s / no
limit)^C
[   ***] A start job is running for dev-disk...rt2.device (7min 22s / no
limit)

--
Stefan Brüns  /  Bergstraße 21  /  52062 Aachen
home: +49 241 53809034     mobile: +49 151 50412019