On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 14:00:11 +0100
Dirk Müller <d...@dmllr.de> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> over the last few days I've been pretty busy with enabling
> pre-configured appliances for ARMv7 and AArch64 on openSUSE Leap 42.2,

Hello,

I tested JeOS on Cubieboard, Cubieboard 2 and Cubietruck. There is no
other image variant so I installed JeOS, got serial console working,
got LAN working, and tried to install a DE.

In the end I tested only Enlightenment on Cubietruck which starts fine.

There are a few observations

 - the initial installation displays progress on the serial console but
   not HDMI
  - this may be in part due to some [un]blank console attempt failing
    because it is targeting wrong device which I noticed scrolling past

 - there is no ACPI support. It is needed for the power button working
   properly or some alternate emulation needs to be supported
   bug 1012325

Thanks for bringing these. The boot is a bit slower than bare kernel
without initrd but having one kernel for all boards and bootloader with
relatively sane GUI helps a lot.

Thanks

Michal