Hi all,

I set up an rpi 3 with the following image:

openSUSE-Leap42.2-ARM-JeOS-raspberrypi3.aarch64-2017.02.02-Build1.3.raw.xz

and now it is the second time that the filesystem crashed in a few weeks. When
it happend the first time, I changed the SD Card to prevent HW errors.

I also have seen that the swap size is only about 500MB and the "resume="
kernel options is set, but i doubt that this is the root cause.

Is this a known Issue?

Any help appreciated

cu
Frank

PS: I have a full dump the crashed image for debugging purposes if needed.