12.04.2017 11:44, Fabian Vogt пишет:
Hi,

as far as I can tell this is the usual issue with uboot that it really
relies on a serial console.

There is a patch on the u-boot mailing list that should fix this for
the rpi2 u-boot on rpi3 HW case:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/746827/

Unfortunately, It doesn't work for me...

While it is not the main objective of the patch, as a side effect
it enables the uart autodetection for all RPi models, so it might
fix this case as well.

Cheers,
Fabian