Le 04/04/2018 à 10:35, Marcus Schäfer a écrit :
Hi,

openSUSE:Factory:ARM switched to new kiwi to build images. But we have
still a number of images requiring firmware=custom option to build
with u-boot. But this leads to the following error:
I can not remember we ever had "custom" as allowed value for the
firmware attribute. No schema in v7 nor in the next generation kiwi
supported that. I remember bootkernel="custom" added via

    - added custom bootkernel profile (bnc #846068)

in the past. Is this what you refer to ?

No. It was in the image file to replace the old firmware=vboot option. Anyway,
if I remove this option (and just use spare_part option), I hit the next error
because standalone U-Boot is not supported.

Guillaume

Regards,
Marcus