Am 31.05.2018 um 13:20 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
> Le 31/05/2018 à 12:42, Roger Oberholtzer a écrit :
>> Time to get a board and see what it can do. It is the ARM's PRU that
>> makes this board interesting.
>>

> I think Andre[a]s (in Cc) played with PRU already.

I had prepared a cross-compiler toolchain, but it was not yet upstream
at the time and I haven't updated the packages for some years - SRs welcome.

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:a_faerber:pru

Matwey and Alex will know more, but at the time there was only a uio
driver. The remoteproc driver was still missing upstream, and I still
don't see any with pru in the name:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/tree/drivers/remoteproc

Regards,
Andreas