Hi,

here are some results of my tests of Leap 15.0 images.
* JeOS-beagle : OK. (DVI output not working on BBxM, as on Tumbleweed)
* JeOS-beaglebone: OK on BB Black. HDMI not tested.
* XFCE-raspberrypi2: OK
* XFCE-sabrelite : USB not working (fine in TW), only 1/4 of the screen is used
for display (same in TW), otherwise ok. => not blocking since Ethernet is
working and will allow updates.
* KDE-chromebook: (not built, JeOS needs to be updated) u-boot ok, but get a
black screen then, no repartition happened (same in latest TW).

openQA looks fine:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&version=15.0&build=124.1&groupid=52
* Firefox problem is fixed in devel and Factory. Should be released to
Leap:15.0 through updates.
* Gnome terminal problem is an openQA problem (color font mismatch)

If people could also share there tests, it would help to decide when we could
release Leap 15.0 for ARM. :)

Guillaume