Le 19/06/2018 à 13:53, Peter Czanik a écrit :
On 19/06/18 13:44, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
Hi,

Le 19/06/2018 à 10:10, Richard Brown a écrit :
On 18 June 2018 at 20:52, Andreas Färber <afaer...@suse.de> wrote:
Hi Matwey,

Am 16.06.2018 um 13:09 schrieb Matwey V. Kornilov:
Hi all,

I think it is important that there is no way to figure out that
openSUSE
available at ARM architecture reading site www.opensuse.org

Trying to "download" Linux, I end up on
https://software.opensuse.org/distributions/leap?locale=en where only
x86_64 is available.

In my opinion we could highlight presence of ARM port for a few
best-supported SBCs (for instance, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone,
QEMU/EFI).

What do you think?
It needs someone to do it. ;) Richard Brown had a proposal somewhere in
Git for both Arm and PowerPC ports a while ago (on opensuse-factory?),
but if it's still not there, apparently no one took up that project.

The proposal was vastly improved, you can see the ARM and PPC ports on
the Tumbleweed forum. However I believe ports were removed from Leap
15 as they were not of sufficient quality at the time. That can be
changed with a submission to github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o
ppc64 and ppc64le are there for Tumbleweed:
https://software.opensuse.org/distributions/tumbleweed
We may add AArch64 as a starting point on "Unofficial" tab. If people
are Ok, I can send a PR to software-o-o.
AArch64 works perfectly for me on my SoftIron Overdrive 1000 box. I
tested it as a server due to hardware limitations (can not be extended
with a graphics card). It seems to be useful, so it should be made
easily available even if declaring it unofficial.

I made a PR here: https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/pull/345
Feel free to comment it there.

Guillaume

Bye,