Hi,

Le 25/06/2018 à 17:35, suse-b...@bischof.org a écrit :
Hi Guillaume,

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018, Guillaume Gardet wrote:

Le 22/06/2018 à 16:03, Frank Kunz a écrit :
 Am 20.06.2018 um 08:58 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:

 there is also some effect for the efi part. So also other boards
 might be affected by that missing path?
 It should not hurt here, as it will just not switch folder. But
 /usr/src/packages/KIWIROOT-oem/boot/u-boot-with-spl.sfp should be
 changed to boot/u-boot-with-spl.sfp in installation script.

 I will send an update for TW and Leap 15.0 to get u-boot installed
 properly for your board.

 Guillaume

 Now it works. Thank you for your support.

Great. Enjoy openSUSE on your board. :)

If you have time, please add what works and what does not work for your board,
on the wiki page:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Supported_ARM_boards#Board_Status
There are both Leap and Tumbleweed tables.

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Supported_ARM_boards#Board_Status

states that Chromebooks (Samsung XE303C12) work with both Tumbleweed (image
version 2018.06.14) and Leap 15.

I probably missed something, but where are those images?

http://download.opensuse.org/ports/armv7hl/tumbleweed/images/

is at 11 May (used to be 05 May until yesterday)...

Yes, known problem, the source of this problem has been identified, we are
working on this to get latest images published.

That's explain why 2018.06.14 has not been published there yet.

In the meantime, you can get the latest image from command line:
    osc getbinaries openSUSE:Factory:ARM:Live JeOS:JeOS-chromebook images armv7l

Just replace JeOS-chromebook with XFCE-chromebook or any flavor you need.

Guillaume

Best regards,

--Daniel.