Hello everybody,

please do excuse if this is some kind of frequently asked question. I
am quite new to this.
Incidentally I came across one of these NanoPi things and installed
openSUSE-Tumbleweed-ARM-JeOS-nanopineo.armv7l-2018.05.11-Build1.1
on it. Also I found some old notebook on which I put x86_64 Leap 15 to
get an idea what OpensSUSE would look like nowadays.

When I plug my USB-Drive into my notebook an run
  # dmesg
I get a lot of messages about a scsi device beeing detected and named [sdb].

When I connect it to my NanoPi, I can't see anything similar.
So, what do I have to do or to look for?

Thanks for your answers

Peter