Op woensdag 5 september 2018 11:06:28 CEST schreef Alexander Graf:
> On 05.09.18 11:00, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:

I did generate rpm's in the beginning of this year for armv6hl, armv7hl, and
aarch64 on openSUSE Tumbleweed, using the source file RPi.GPIO-0.6.3.tar.gz
with my own patches to overcome the problem with a non-zero in gpiochip, both
for Python 2 and 3. So in total 6 files. I did this on my three different
RPi's. I am using only the Python 2 version on a RPi A (armv6hl).
I do have patch files and the .spec file to build these packages with
rpmbuild. I assume these rpm's are usable on other versions of openSUSE or
even on other OSes.

With these rpm packages you can use the examples for Python to manipulate pins
and to run some action on an event that occurred on a pin. The library also
provides two types of pin mapping. See the documentation.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf