Hi,

Only ISO are tested in openQA, but images from openSUSE:Leap:15.1:ARM:Live are
pushed to openSUSE:Leap:15.1:ARM:ToTest and released to download.o.o when
openQA is green.

> As I'd like to have the base container setup the same for all archs
> (continuous
> testing and updates is a requirement) it would be very useful to use the
> same setup as x86_64 Leap. What's missing is a subproject :ToTest with
> similiar config to openSUSE:Leap:15.1:Images:ToTest and some mostly trivial
> changes to the totest-manager configuration.

It is never trivial with totest-manager configuration. 😉

> It might also require some mapping changes inside OBS so that the released
> images end up in the right location on download.opensuse.org.
>
> Once that's done, some openQA tests for the JeOS-EFI flavor could be added
> and that would then also run the docker_ and podman_image tests.

I think the current layout would allow to test JeOS-EFI in openQA already. We
would just need to add the proper filter to rsync.pl to push the ISO to openQA.
We need to setup new tests for JeOS-EFI as current JeOS tests do not fit
JeOS-EFI (mainly because firstboot is disabled).

Cheers,
Guillaume