Hi,

Am Montag, 18. Februar 2019, 11:25:01 CET schrieb Dirk Müller:
> Hi Fabian,
>
> Am Do., 24. Jan. 2019 um 13:43 Uhr schrieb Fabian Vogt <fv...@suse.de>:
>
> > The main difference is that decoupling ARM:Live from :ARM would allow
> > building,
> > testing and releasing images built with updates after Gold.
>
> Wouldn't that be done under openSUSE:Leap:15.1:Update:Images then
> instead? At least that was my understanding of how the typical
> structure of projects was in the past.

It's different now - starting with 15.0 openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Images got created
for continuous rebuilds. There is no maintenance workflow involved, so not
having it inside an :Update project makes sense IMO.

> > > We need to setup new tests for JeOS-EFI as current JeOS tests do not fit
> > > JeOS-EFI (mainly because firstboot is disabled).
> > Yup, so we'd either need a test doing some configuration changes or add
> > jeos-firstboot to one of the images.
>
> Which route has been taken?

Nothing's set in stone, but there's a PR pending for the second approach:
https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/6772

Cheers,
Fabian