Alexander Bergmann wrote:
Hi Per,

which openSUSE version are you running on your Pi?

I would try to test WiFi with just the command line interface, to make
sure it has nothing to do with KDE. If you can track it down to KDE then
some error message/debug information would be helpfull.

Always feel free to open a bug report about it with as much information
as possible, so it can be tracked down properly.

Thanks Alex - I think I might just do that. I started using the Leap15 KDE applicance, now I have switched to TW, I now have working ethernet, but instead the wifi doesn't show up. Instead, changing date&time with Yast worked fine :-)

/Per