Hello Jimmy,

Am 30.01.20 um 23:07 schrieb jimmypierre.rouen.fra...@gmail.com:
Linus added WireGuard in future Linux kernel 5.6.

If anyone has a roadmap of its integration in openSUSE Arm, I shall be very
grateful.

The roadmap is same as always:

Once v5.6-rc1 has been released and I find time, I'll be updating our configs to the new kernel. Options that are not specific to arm/arm64 will inherit the choices from the other architectures. Once merged in Git, test kernels will build in OBS Kernel:HEAD project.

Once final v5.6 is released and built in Kernel:HEAD, it'll be submitted to Kernel:stable and then openSUSE:Factory and will ultimately appear in Tumbleweed.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH