Hi all,

not sure if this is a regression, if I am missing some configuration or if this
is normal behaviour:

I installed openSUSE microOS on a Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB RAM), which works very
nice, apart from the fact that the wrong time on boot messes up lots of things.

I checked that chronyd is enabled and has valid upstream servers, and now the
time gets set right on each boot.

But for some reason postfix does not like my dependency on chronyd
(/etc/systemd/system/postfix.service.d/after_chronyd.conf with Requires= and
After=) and always states that the service files have changed and I should
trigger a "systemctl daemon-reload". Also, it states that the system is running
for 4 weeks, which seems to be from the time before fixing until the correct
time. Not really nice.

I thought there was a "time is set correctly" systemd target, but had no time
yet to dig if that is in use on MicroOS.

Is this normal behaviour? Or a regression in the latest microOS snapshots?

Kind Regards,
Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537