Op maandag 6 juli 2020 09:12:03 CEST schreef Matthias Brugger:
> On 05/07/2020 16:11, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
> > I have an openSUSE Leap 15.2 JeOS image running on a 4 GB RPi4. It reports
> > only 960MB RAM.
> >
> > Is there a solution to increase the amount of memory seen and used?
>
> That should long be fixed. Can you try to update?
> Otherwise please provide the u-boot version (zypper info for example).
>
> Regards,
> Matthias

I first tried to update, but the problem remained, so I did send this message.
After receiving your answer I inspected u-boot and it turned out to be u-boot-
rpi3, so I installed u-boot-rpi4, which was a mistake. The system does boot
but hangs after loading the image.
I installed on another micro-SD card the newest Leap 15.2 image and saw that
u-boot-rpiarm64 should be installed.

So I need to start a complete new 15.2 system.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf