Hi Alessio,

On 16/07/2020 12:57, Alessio Adamo wrote:
Does it help?

https://github.com/SolidRun/deb-pkg_cuboxi-firmware-wireless/blob/master/cuboxi-firmware-wireless.spec

Maybe, you will need to provide a WHENCE entry:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/firmware/linux-firmware.git/tree/WHENCE

I'd say, just give it a try :)

Il giorno gio 16 lug 2020 alle ore 11:57 Alessio Adamo
<alessio.ad...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

Hi Matthias,

in your opinion should I ask Solidrun if the config file is
redistributable or Broadcom?

Alessio

Il giorno mer 15 lug 2020 alle ore 12:00 Matthias Brugger