Hi Matwey,

Here are some details about the RPi3 case:
https://github.com/ggardet/blog/blob/master/HowTo-Add_tests_on_real_hardware_with_openQA-RPi3_case.md

It uses an external board with USB OTG to boot the RPi from USB (Firmware is
still on uSD due to: https://github.com/raspberrypi/firmware/issues/1322).
You could also use some USB SD mux such as:
https://shop.linux-automation.com/usb_sd_mux-D02-R01-V02-C00-en
But it does not work well with RPi4 atm, whereas it works perfectly fine with
the HiKey960.

Also, if you want to make it available to openqa.o.o:
https://github.com/ggardet/blog/blob/master/HowTo-Install_a_remote_openQA_worker.md

May I ask for which board you would like to test?

Cheers,
Guillaume