I believe that in order to solve documentation problem, community must help.

In order for the community to help, we need tools - that is wiki (which exists on the webpage) *and* a conversion tool to convert that wiki to RPM to install offline.
There is *no* such conversion tool available, and so it makes me much less interested to contribute to wikis, because they are not installed in the final distro.

I agree to contribute more articles to our openSUSE wiki *only* if Novell agrees to distribute this as RPM on the standard openSUSE DVD ISO.

Until today I have contributed few items: such as "FreeNX" server & "Qemu" configuration articles to wiki, but those are not included in the final distro, which makes me very unhappy about continuing contribution...

To Novell: please allow the community to write docs, that will be included in the distro  for offline use (in RPM package, HTML format).