On Monday 09 October 2006 15:19, Sean Wheller wrote:

> It would be better to have at least a working copy, without commit access,
> of the source during development. At least then changes can be viewed and
> contributions made in a more productive manner. Tasks could be identified,
> published and shared amongst anyone in the community wishing to take on a
> task. Patches can be checked and approved/disapproved by internal members.

That is what I mentioned using example with old fashioned way to contribute
patches for programs. No one with sense for reality will ask for direct write
access, because of certain rules that Frank mentioned, but read access with
monitored write access, is something that will only help documentation team.

But, I would not wait for Godot.
My Indexing project is more than halfway done. In a week or two, I'll ask for
opinion on content. I hope that will solve some problems that we have now.

--
Regards,
Rajko M.