hi all !

I have decided that this is good time for a new article to come into
SUSE documentation (Lessons for Lizards), that aims to integrate
better between the two products and communities.

This article introduces VirtualBox to SUSErs (SUSE users) and explains
step-by-step how-to install this product on openSUSE, how to run and
troubleshoot and where to get help.

VirtualBox is a full x86 virtualizer, like VMware, to me it's
revolutionary, because it's the world's first user-friendly
open-source solution in this class.
I believe that people, who use VMware or VirtualPC should try this.

I have committed this article to SUSE LfL SVN, and additionally
provide an HTML download for those who are not LfL users. Being in LfL
means that this documentation will get included with openSUSE 10.3
release.

Link:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=check_download&ufid=B6FA011A08D7FAEB&key=96235f10b66b114462a9252802eb50a8f8e6b05a

Hope it will help people getting started.

What do you think of it?

-Alexey Eremenko