2010/12/28 Thomas Schraitle <t...@suse.de>:
> Hi Luiz,
>
> Tuesday 28 December 2010
>
>> [...]
>> I'm having some problems trying to create pt_BR subfolder. The message
>> says its forbidden.
>
> Ok, I've created a subfolder trunk/documents/distribution/pt_BR for you with
> the corresponding content.
> Could you check out the pt_BR directory, add some content and try to commit
> it?
>

>> I'm also having problems with distribution/hu/images/src like the
>> screenshot attached which says basically that the
>> ifolder_main.png.svn-base cannot be found.
>
> Hmn. This looks supicious to me. Did you just copied something from the hu or
> en image directory? This would be not a good idea as you would copy the .svn
> directory too. However, a .svn directory is specific to the location.

This happens (errors on hu images) when I do a checkout in
distributions folder. I think it is because there is two files with
the same name (ifolder_main.png and iFolder_main.png - and I'm using
Windows right now), but no problem as I will use only en and pt_BR
folders.

I checkout the pt_BR and now I can upload thinks.

Thanks!

Regards,

Luiz