On Wed, 3 Jul 2013 23:46:17 +0800 Marguerite Su wrote:

Hi,

> 1. The book name is displayed as "openSUSE startup", some sections are
> displayed as "KDE Quick Start", "Installation Quick Start"...
>
> There're more suitable/readable names in Chinese, so I want to
> replace them.

this is resolved, correct?

> 2. I set up and used transifex to help gathering enough translators.
>
> So I can't just add a few lines to the acknowledgement page after
> Linus.
>
> It is possible that some kind guys writing some perl scripts to
> extract the translator credits in every po, generate a new xml, and
> integrate it into our existing documentation?

I've never worked with -po files so far, but I am willing to try this.
Where are your .po files located and what parts need to be extracted?

--
Regards
        Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755;  http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF:
Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)