Christian Boltz píše v So 30. 05. 2015 v 13:25 +0200:
> Hello,
>
> (CC'ing opensuse-doc)
>
> Am Freitag, 29. Mai 2015 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
> > I happened to be looking thru activedoc today:
> >
> > https://activedoc.opensuse.org
> >
> > If you login (with your opensuse creds) and look at recent edits, its
> > a pretty active site but 50% or more of the recent changes are new
> > pages unrelated to opensuse.
>
> Actually most of the pages listed in the first three pages of "Recently
> changed" look like spam :-(

thanks for the notice, i've just cleaned the spam

> At least all spammers chose to set the language to Chinese, so it's
> probably easy to filter them out. (There are also real, valid [1] edits
> for Chinese done by marguerite and possibly others - but those typically
> also come with a chinese title.)
>
> > I thought of deleting some of them but I didn't find a delete option.
> > Is there one?
>
> If not, it would be a good idea to have one (at least "mark for
> deletion", with an admin team checking them quickly)

no problem, but i need someone responsible, duscuss it with my boos, and
then i'll delegate the privileges to them

> > Ignoring that, my real issue is that the latest content seems to be
> > for openSUSE 12.3.  Is there an equivalent document set for 13.1 and
> > 13.2?
>
> I know the chapter about AppArmor was updated for SLE12 (I did the
> proofreading ;-) and I have a promise that it will be synced to
> ActiveDoc soon.
>
> I'd also guess other chapters were updated for SLE12, and I hope those
> will also be synced to ActiveDoc.

Updating chapters on ActiveDoc is not trivial - the broad community can
now contribute to _any_ article on ActiveDoc. The update has to be
manual, or we cannot keep contributed changes...if you have better idea,
suggest it please :-)

regards

Tomáš Bažant

--