(On mentioning this on [opensuse-web] it was suggested to discuss here as
possible alternative to simply filing a bug.)
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-web/2017-08/msg00000.html

>From that post:

[quote]
>>> The easiest way to report a documentation bug is: scroll up to the
>>> headline (in this case "2.2.1.2 The Boot Screen on Machines Equipped
>>> with UEFI") and click the "Report bug" link right of the headline.
>> Thanks! But for your reply I'd never have seen that:
>> http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Suse/docOSorg201707.jpg

> Oh yeah, grey on light grey is a great choice :-/  (at least it becomes
> slightly more readable if you hover it)
[/quote]

Why must opensuse.org copy the awful legibility of most of the rest of the
Internet by using tiny gray text and tinier still gray links, or green links
that don't pass any WCAG color contrast test? Why shouldn't it be better, both
respectful of user settings, and highly legible?

Web claims of "too much contrast is bad" pale in comparison to overall poor
legibility. People with too bright/contrasty displays can turn back those
settings. Those whose are properly set shouldn't need to do anything because of
some eagle-eyed stylists' preferences, and those who need more are unable to
dial up past 100%, or may already be at 100% to start with - lots of displays
shipped with settings at 100% so as to stand out alongside competitors on retail
display shelves in brightly lit stores (probably what caused stylists to make
the too much contrast is bad claim in the first place).

#439539 openSUSE green for link text is bad:
http://webaim.org/resources/contrastchecker/

So are gray text and sub-default text size:
http://www.w3.org/2003/07/30-font-size
http://terrillthompson.com/blog/589
https://backchannel.com/how-the-web-became-unreadable-a781ddc711b6
https://jebswebs.net/blog/2013/07/whats-with-all-the-gray/