Hello,

Am Freitag, 13. Juli 2018, 11:51:42 CEST schrieb Stefan Knorr:
> As discussions on this list usually centered around documentation
> translations, I would suggest to continue discussions on the
> opensuse-translation list.

Actually we took the recent activity on opensuse-doc as a reason not to
close it - our goal is to close only unused, "superfluous" lists ;-)
(Sorry, I should have written about that as a follow-up of Per's mail.)

If you still think closing this list and moving over to opensuse-
translation is the better idea, please tell me ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Das wird mit TCPA alles vorbei sein. Nicht, dass Windows dann stabiler
läuft, aber auch die Abstürze sind zertifiziert.