Hello,

Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Factory on our server is now updated with the new packages.

I started to install it on PPC. When installed it in graphics mode, it
froze completely: keyboard/mouse does not respond, and mouse neither.
Then I started a VNC install to be able to watch F3/F4 debug consoles
continuously. It turned out, that 256MB of RAM is not enough for
installation. I started installing for the third time. Now I did a
swapon /dev/hda2 on a previously created 1G swap partition. I just
started the package manager to resolve conflicts, and already 128M of
swap is used... It's extremely slow :(
Bye,
CzP