Am Donnerstag, 9. März 2006 14:02 schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
> Hi,
>
> On Thursday, March 09, 2006 at 12:31:08, Burkhard Carstens wrote:
> > Ahm, zmd.exe? ZenUpdater.exe? You are kidding, right?
>
> Wow. We must do a really good job if everything you have to complain
> about are file suffixes ;-)

not sure .. currently, yast software installation is broken (again)
because libblocxx.so.4 is gone ..

However, once, Borland decided to drop Kylix and went the .net way. That
was the point, where I stopped buying Borland products. Now suse is
going the .net way and guess what? I won't buy any suse product
anymore ..

Like Azerion also stated, "exe is related to windows/virus in my mind"
and, even worse, it's related to mici-schrott, so ..

Anyway, what's the point in using .net software? I must admit, that I
don't know much about it, because when it popped up, it was called
"microsoft.net" which convinced me that it couldn't be good ..

Burkhard