On Mar 09, 06 18:24:50 +0100, Azerion wrote:
> > What other place would you place it? Perhaps they could be more to the
> > beginning, just after the licence agreement.
>
> That would be a nice place.

It should be at a place where the user is idle and waiting for the computer to
finish some work. So right at the beginning would be self defying. There
the user will always click away anything that delays start of installation.

Currently the user has two choices while waiting:

 a) View the slideshow, or
 b) view the endless listing of packages scroll by.

I suggest to provide for two more choices to spend the time:

 c) study the release-notes, or
 d) play tetris.

        cheers,
                Jw.