Am Samstag, 18. März 2006 11:15 schrieb Martin Schlander:
> On Saturday 18 March 2006 10:45, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > with Beta 8, I can't add the factory repository. I've tried rug and YaST
> >
> > This is not yet a known bug - file it with component "libzypp",
> >
> > Andreas
>
> I've added Factory (mirrors.kernel.org) to yast installation sources seemed
> to work fine - installed a couple of packages from it with YaST sw. Though
> I was having problems installing with rug but I'll look into that a bit
> further before deeming it a bug.
>
> Perhaps this is not the place to make wishes/feature requests - but I was
> wondering if it were possible to have a popup message box - perhaps even
> with a progress bar - when downloading repodata..
>
> In my experience noobs dont understand that package info for thousands of
> packages is not downloaded in a split second on a 128 kbit connection ;)
>
> A lot of times people simply think that YaST has frozen - when it is
> actually downloading or refreshing repodata.
>
> cb400f

I also tried mirrors.kernel.org, that is giving the same "Media Exception"
error when I click on Finish (after about 7-8 minutes of processing).

Dave
--
"I got to go figure," the tenant said. "We all got to figure. There's some way
to stop this. It's not like lightning or earthquakes. We've got a bad thing