On Friday 24 March 2006 18:42, Azerion wrote:
> Lot of work to go but I see that the last 3 days some things are going a
> lot faster then before...

Ok, maybe I should've mentioned that I'm still on beta8.. only updated the
kernel - which was updated without warning as a dependency I assume - when I
installed ndiswrapper-kmp ;)

I'm sensitive to the logistic and financial issues Andreas mentioned in
another thread. This is a very difficult situation.

If 10.1 is shipped with a bunch of more or less troublesome bugs how many of
these can be expected to be patched via updates?

If a lot of these issues are expected to be patched up within the first couple
of weeks after release this would relax me a lot.

Maybe also the new release cycle should be reconsidered. If 10.1 is shipped in
a rather buggy state - then 8 months is a long wait - maybe it should be
considered going back to 6 months for 10.2 if 10.1 is not really up to par.

cb400f