Hi,

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006, Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) wrote:

I've just installed SUSE 10.1beta8 using default KDE selection, and I
found a strange behavior. The package countdown from CD1 reached zero,
and it shows "Finished", but it still installs about 10 or 15 packages
more (forgot to count :). It also happens when finishing CD2, but it
only installs 4 more. It didn't happen with CD3 or 4.

Anyone else got this?

Yes. Progress display is far beyond - was already with beta6 if I remember right. It shows "done" but still has to work a lot.

I'll reinstall later just to confirm, and take notes on the correct
numbers and packages. But I would like to hear if it's an expected
(wrong) behavior.

I guess the pure number of "late" packages does not mean anything.

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])